Prophecy Power Plant in Mongolia?

I have been traveling recently and that is why I had not posted.

I really cannot comment on the leaked documents, BCSC letters, or Prophecy budget as I really do not know what is going on with the company and its employees.

What I can tell you is that I know which projects in Mongolia are moving forward. And unfortunately, the Power Plant and PPA for Prophecy have been stuck and will continue to be delayed. The top management of Prophecy know this. They have received letters as well as verbal expressions from my government.

If the documents leaked came form a high level disgruntled employee--- I am sure that employee has a very decent amount of shares and stock options. Why would he or she leak these documents and hurt their own holdings? Because they know that Prophecy is really going nowhere with the current board and management. And that the powerplant project is really a PR campaign.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog