The Mongolian Dream: Borozenets Tatiana Leonidovna

Borozenets Tatiana Leonidovna, 51, is a Russian teacher at the Mongolian University of Science and Technology.

What is your biggest concern in life right now?

The biggest concern in my life is to see my children live well and independently. I want my children to understand what life is and its value.

What would you like to see for your children in 20-30 year from Mongolia?

I want a future where my children can use their talent and potential completely and they can be satisfied with their job.

If you were a top decision maker in the country, and you could change only one thing, what would it be?

If I were the President of Mongolia, first of all, I would change the drinking laws.

After that I would produce natural resources independently, build factories and develop national production.

On a scale of one to 10, how happy would you say the Mongolian society is?

I would give a seven or eight, because Mongolia doesn’t play an important role in the world. The world is not dependent on Mongolia. I can’t give it a 10 because Mongolia is poor, but it is peaceful.

How do you think this age will be remembered in the future?

It will be remembered as dishonest. At present, no one can find their place and they live on the backs of their parents. This is a really bad thing. Because of this dishonest situation, young people can’t find jobs.

Short URL: http://ubpost.mongolnews.mn/?p=9142

Comments

Popular posts from this blog