The Mongolian Dream: B.Munkhdul

B.Munkhdul, 30, is the Founder and CEO of Cover Mongolia.

What is your biggest concern in life right now?

My biggest concern about Mongolia right now would be whether we as a country can develop and put in place the kind of systems where we don’t experience economic crisis in our hands every 3-4 years.

My biggest concert personally though would be how much I can contribute to this effort. An effort that we all must keep in our minds in all the national decisions we make.

What would you like to see for your children in 20-30 years in Mongolia?

The kind of future I want to see for my children is a society where they will have equal opportunity to grow and become the kind of adults they want, regardless of their status or how much wealth I give them. All children should have the opportunity to develop and become active members of society, regardless of how rich their parents are.

If you were a top decision maker in the country, and you could change only one thing, what would it be?

One thing I want to change, before anything else, is our health system. Before we even think about how to educate our children or provide the needed skills, we need to ensure a valuable skill isn’t wasted away in illnesses. And that all starts with an accessible health system.

On a scale of one to 10, how happy would you say Mongolian society is?

I would say around seven. I think by nature, we Mongolians are an optimistic nation. As a nomadic society, our harsh environment and nature has forced Mongolians to be optimists just to be able to survive.

How do you think this age will be remembered in the future?

If we do it right perhaps we’ll remember this time as a time when Mongolia transitioned into a resource country. I think in the next 20 years we’ll find out whether we’ll become a successful resource country or a failed resource country.

Short URL: http://ubpost.mongolnews.mn/?p=9145

Comments

Popular posts from this blog