B.Tengis wows in france

Mongolian students from the piano course Avyastan near Dem Art Institute successfully participated in the International Teenage Pianists Competition , which was held from March 28th to April 2nd in Mont Le Ban, France. Below is an interview with the Grand Prix award, B.Tengis in 5th grade student at Ui Tsai Secondary School.

-Have you ever participated at an international competition before?

-It was my first time going abroad and taking part in an international competition. However, I have participated at several competitions in Mongolia. I took silver medal from the Khaan khuur-2011 State teenage pianist competition, a Gold medal from Children’s Center and also many others.

-How did it feel to competed with foreign children?


-It was not hard at all. I didn’t get nervous because I played as my teacher had trained me.

-How many years have you been playing the piano? Who is your teacher?

-I have been playing since I was five. My teacher is B.Odgerel who is the pianist of the State Philharmonics, Cultural Leading Worker and teacher of Avyastan (Talented) Center.

-I think you had that success because of your family’s support.

-Yes. My father allowed me to enter the piano course at the Avaystan Center. He always drives me and picks me up from the course. I have two brothers and the older one plays the horse-head fiddle and my younger one also plays the piano. They help me to play well.

-What is your career plan for the future?

-I will be a businessman. Also I will play the piano.

-Are you good at your lessons?

-I am amongst the top ten students in the class. I bought a small Eiffel Tower souvenir as a present for my classmates. They are happy with that I was awarded the prize.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog