Saturday, June 7, 2014

Yili to Introduce CNY2bn into Animal Husbandry Arm

INNERMONGOLIA, June 6, SinoCast -- Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial Group (SHSE: 600887) intended to introduce into not less than CNY 2 billion through its wholly-owned subsidiary Inner Mongolia Yili Animal Husbandry Development.

After the move, investors Yunfeng (Hong Kong) Investment and CITIC PE Investment (Hong Kong) will hold a total of 60% of the target company and the listed company will hold the rest 40%.

No comments:

Post a Comment