18.06.2014 23:22:00 - Mongolia Mining Report Q4 2013 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
(live-PR.com) - The Mongolia Mining Report has been researched at source and features our mining and commodity forecasts for metals, minerals and gems, covering all major indicators including reserves, production, exports and values. The report also analyses trends and prospects, national and multinational companies and changes in the regulatory environment.
Our Mongolia Mining Report provides industry strategists, service companies, company analysts and consultants, government departments, trade associations and regulatory bodies with our independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the mining industry in Mongolia.
- Use our independent industry forecasts on Mongolia to test other views - a key input for successful budgeting and planning in this mining market.
- Target business opportunities and risks in Mongolia´s mining sector through our reviews of latest mining industry trends, regulatory changes and major deals, projects and investments in Mongolia.
- Assess the activities, strategy and market position of your competitors, partners and clients via our Company Profiles (inc. KPIs and latest activity), Key Projects Tables and Competitive Landscape Tables.
Summary of our key forecasts and industry analysis, covering mining reserves, supply, demand and prices, plus analysis of landmark company developments and key changes in the regulatory environment.
Business Environment Ratings
Our Mining Business Environment Ratings provide a country-comparative Risk-Reward Ratings index aimed at investors (mining companies and support service providers) in the regional mining market. The ratings methodology makes sophisticated use of over 40 industry, economic and demographic data points and is part of our integrated Country Risk-Industry Ratings products.
Details and analysis of all current and planned developments (new ventures, capacity expansion and other investments) across the sector broken down by metal/ore.
Historic data series (2009-2012) and forecasts to end-2017 for all key industry and economic indicators (see list below), supported by explicit assumptions, plus analysis of key downside risks to the main forecast. Indicators include:
- Mining Industry: Industry size (US$mn), real growth (%), % of GDP, employment (´000), workforce as % of total workforce, average wage (US$).
- Output:Production volumes (´000 tonnes, carats etc.) for all major metals, minerals, ores and gems mined in each state, including bauxite, copper, gold, coal, lead, silver, tin, titanium, uranium, zinc etc.
- Exports: Value of exports (US$mn) for all major metals, minerals, ores and gems mined in each state .
- Commodity Markets: Global demand, supply, stocks and benchmark prices (US$) for aluminium, copper, lead, nickel, tin, zinc, gold and steel.
Our forecasts to end-2017 for all headline macroeconomic indicators, including real GDP growth (%), inflation (%), fiscal balance (% of GDP), trade balance (US$bn), current account (US$bn) and external debt (US$bn).
Competitive Landscape Tables & Analysis
Comparative company analyses and tables detailing by US$ sales, % share of total sales, number of employees, year established, market cap/NAV, ownership structure, production and % market share.
Examines the competitive positioning and short- to medium-term business strategies of key industry players. Strategy is examined within the context of our industry forecasts, our macroeconomic views and our understanding of the wider competitive landscape. The latest financial and operating statistics and key company developments are also incorporated within the company profiles, enabling a full evaluation of recent company performance and future growth prospects.
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Agriculture-F ..
Browse all Agriculture, Farming & Raw Materials Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Agriculture-F ..
Browse all Agriculture, Farming & Raw Materials Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Agriculture-F ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Re ..
Companiesandmarkets.com aims to provide clients with the widest array of reports and market research across all of our 27 industry sectors. Companiesandmarkets.comâ€™s team of analysts are available to offer clients specific advice on finding relevant information and also purchasing the correct market research reports for their specific business needs. Over 100,000 companies are listed in Companiesandmarkets.com´s online reports database, providing clients with an extensive coverage not only of company profiles but also of high value and insightful market reports.
Phone: 44 0203 086 8600