PRESIDENT WANTS TO BOOST AGRICULTURAL COLLABORATION WITH KUWAIT

Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia /MONTSAME/ On Wednesday, the President Ts.Elbegdorj exchanged views on widening the Mongolia-Kuwait trade cooperation with Mrs. Amani Buresli, the Kuwait Minister of Commerce and Industry.


The President underlined that an opportunity exists to create a sheep farming and to prepare meat in Mongolia.
Mrs. Buresli appreciated these proposals and pointed out that the two countries can develop the cooperation in tourism as well.
Then they discussed ways of augmenting a number of tourists, opening the direct flight between UB city and Kuwait, regularizing the investors' forum.

The dignitaries also spoke about altering some clauses in the Mongolia-Kuwait trade agreement established in 2007.

B.Khuder

Comments

  1. Why is it that everybody buys the most popular stocks. If you do this your are doomed to get only average returns over time. I believe its best to focus on decent companies that are great stocks that are extremely undervalued instead. I bought a stock called seaboard corporation About 7 or 8 maybe 9 years age something like that and paid 190 dollars a share. I sold my shares about 5 years later for 2500 hundred dollars. The company was profitable when I bought it and profitable when I sold my shares. Bear in mind I would not say anything that I cannot back up believe me. I will give an example of a compny of really decent quality that I consider really undervalued. the company is Bunge Limited symbol {BG} engages in the agriculture and food businesses worldwide. The stock currently trades around 60 dollars a share. I think the stock could easily get to 450 dollars a share over the next five years. Yes you heard right four hundred and fifty dollars a share assuming their are not stock splits. And what do I base this on If the companies profit margain expands from around 1.75% to 4% over the next five years and if the sales of the company expand from 55 billion to 85 billion thats growth of about 7 or 8 percent a year and if the companies stock than trades at a price earnings ratio of 20. Keep in mind that their are stocks that are popular that trade at much higher price earnings ratios than 20 times earnings one example is whole foods market it currently trades at 35 times earnings..Also keep in mind that bunge is a company of really decent quality not at all a high risk stock. It has the potential to leave a company like proter and gamble in the dust. I understand your skepticsm if you are reading this but go to any stock broker or financial planner CPA that knows how to value stocks and they will confirm everything that Im saying here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog