Esui- A Mongolian Wonder in Women Fighting

E.Bolormaa known as Esui is a first Mongolian female pro-wrestler and mixed martial artist. Esui which is her nick name announced her pro-wrestling retirement year ago to join the fighting and started training at the Smash Alley Gym, a MMA division of Smash in Tokyo, Japan.

Why did you choose the pro-wrestling and the fighting?

When I was a child, I trained in judo, boxing, sambo as well as freestyle wrestling. Pro-wrestling coach Yoshida came to Mongolia from Japan to select some pro-wrestlers for his club in 2007 and I was chosen to go with Yoshida to Japan to start my pro-wrestling career. I trained the pro-wrestling for three years and after that my club has been closed. So I joined the fighting.

How was your first fighting experience? Is that hard to beat women like you?

I lost my first fight to my opponent because of compassion for the opponent, to which I was so disappointed.

What did you learn from this loss?

I learnt many lessons. In next match, I knocked out my opponents three times in first-two rounds and after that my opponent announced retirement because of the injury.

When will you retire from fighting?

Usually, fighters announce their retirement at their early ages. There are few fighters in Japan, who turned 30 years, but they don’t achieve big titles. Now I am 25 years old. So I must work hard in coming years before I get old for fighting career.

Do you belong to any fighting club?

No, I don’t belong to any club.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog