The Mongolian Dream: Tserenbaljid Choinzongompil

Tserenbaljid Choinzongompil, 70, is retired.

What is your biggest concern in life right now?

My biggest concern is pension. I want the opportunity to increase pensions. The government has to conduct more policy on pensions for retired people. If pensions are increased, retired people’s reliance on their children would decrease. Mongolian pension is low.

What would you like to see for your children in 20-30 years from Mongolia?

Mongolian children, teenagers and youth will develop Mongolia in the future. I want the youth to be educated, well mannered and have national pride. That is why the Mongolian educational system must be improved. Also, parents have to focus on raising their children. Now, parents trust their children to teachers. It’s wrong.

If you were a top decision maker in the country, and you could change only one thing, what would it be?

I would do a lot of things if I were the President of Mongolia. But the most important thing is to be honest. I would establish justice for all sectors. Also, I would employ honest people to work for the state. No corruption and no deception in the state.

On a scale of one to 10, how happy would you say Mongolian society is?

Mongolians trust that members of the State Great Khural will improve Mongolia and take care of citizens. Mongolians want an honorable government. But nowadays, Mongolian society is getting worse. I will say Mongolian society is a normal society, not bad and not good enough, and I would give it four points. I hope Mongolia will develop in the future. The government will do more.

How do you think this age will be remembered in the future?

I imagine that there will be brightness for Mongolia’s future. This period will be remembered as history, as we remember past periods.

Short URL: http://ubpost.mongolnews.mn/?p=9133

Comments

Popular posts from this blog