28.05.2014 03:31:01 - Mongolia Business Forecast Report Q1 2014 - a new country guide report on companiesandmarkets.com
(live-PR.com) - The Mongolia Business Forecast Report helps businesses with market assessment, strategic planning and decision making to promote growth and profitability in Mongolia and is an essential tool for CEOs, Chairmen, Finance Directors/CFOs, Managing Directors, Marketing/Sales Directors with commercial interests in this emerging market.
This report is an influential new analysis of Mongolia´s economic, political and financial prospects through end-2017.
- Forecast the pace and stability of Mongolia´s economic and industry growth through end-2017.
- Identify and evaluate adverse political and economic trends, to facilitate risk mitigation.
- Assess the critical shortcomings of the business environment that pose hidden barriers and costs to corporate profitability.
- Contextualise Mongolia´s country risks against regional peers using our country comparative Risk Ratings system.
- Evaluate external threats to doing business in Mongolia, including currency volatility, the commodity price boom and protectionist policies.
The Mongolia Business Forecast Report includes three major sections: Economic Outlook, Political Outlook and Business Environment.
How will economic policy-making and performance impact on corporate profitability over 2013-2017?
We provide our fully independent 5-year forecasts for Mongolia through end-2017 for more than 50 economic and key industry indicators. We evaluate growth, and also forecast the impact of economic management.
Economic Outlook Contents
The Mongolia Business Forecast Report features our forecasts with supporting analysis for 2013 through to end-2017, set against government views and our evaluation of global and regional prospects.
Key Areas Covered:
- Full 10-year forecasts with data - for key macroeconomic variables including GDP (real growth and per capita), population, inflation, current account balance and the exchange rate.
- Our comprehensive Risk Ratings system - rates each country worldwide for economic and political risk, and rates the business environment, within a global and regional context.
- Economic Activity - real GDP growth, employment, inflation, consumption (retail sales and confidence).
- Balance of Payments - trade and investment, current and capital account.
- Monetary Policy - interest rate trends (bank lending and deposit rates) and inflation (producer price and consumer price).
- Exchange Rate Policy - currency controls, foreign investment flows, exchange rates and foreign exchange reserves.
- Fiscal Policy - macroeconomic strategy and policies, government finance and tax reforms.
- Foreign Direct Investment - approvals, inflows and climate.
- External Debt - debt profile (short and long-term plus public and private sector exposure).
- Global Assumptions - forecasts for each year to end-2017 covering: major commodities, growth in key regions, inflation, and interest and exchange rates, in the United States, Japan, China and the eurozone.
- Rely upon our 100% independent forecast scenarios for Mongolia and underlying assumptions - we take no advertising and are privately-owned.
- Exploit the benefits of our comprehensive and reliable macroeconomic database on Mongolia, sourced and fully maintained from an extensive network of private sector, government and multilateral contacts.
- Gain key insights into the current and future direction of government economic policy, which could significantly affect your company´s business prospects, from our team of analysts and economists.
What are the political risks to doing business in Mongolia over the next 5-years?
Our Mongolia country Risk Ratings evaluate the short- and medium-term threats to political stability.
Political Outlook Contents
- SWOT Analysis for the Mongolia Market - Political Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats facing Mongolia.
- Political Stability and Risk Assessment - Our Risk Ratings assess explicit short- and long-term risks to political stability; latest ratings, rankings and trends for Mongolia´s risk are compared with regional and global averages.
- Current Administration and Policy-making us assesses the threats to the continuity of economic policy, and likely changes to the business operating environment.
- Benchmark Mongolia´s risk profile against its neighbours, the global and regional average, allowing easy comparison of risks between key business markets.
- Identify, evaluate and anticipate political and security risks to the business environment, and to your company´s current operations and future plans.
- Gain valuable insights into government and policy-making, through our specialist team of analysts and economists, and their network of private and public sector sources.
Business Environment Risk Ratings with SWOT Analysis - Business environment Risk Ratings for Mongolia, benchmarked against ratings for regional neighbours.
Country Competitiveness - Competitiveness of Mongolia´s business operating environment in supporting corporate growth and profitability, compared with regional neighbours.
Business Environment Contents
- Domestic Environment - Transparency, cronyism and corruption; labour market flexibility; corporate tax burden; interest rate levels; sophistication of banking sector and stock market; levels of business confidence; infrastructure and IT.
- Foreign Direct Investment - Analysis of foreign investment regime; foreign ownership laws; attractiveness of business environment to foreign investors.
- Foreign Trade - Analysis of trading environment, government trade policy, liberalisation measures, tariffs and membership of trade areas.
- Assess your company´s evolving exposure to country specific operational and business risks, using our in-depth analysis of the legal and regulatory business environment.
- Understand your market´s comparative strengths and weaknesses in the key areas of commercial infrastructure and business institutions, using our proprietary global Business Environment Risk Ratings.
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All-Sectors/C ..
Browse all All Sectors Country Guide Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All-Sectors/C ..
Browse all All Sectors Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All-Sectors/C ..
Browse all Latest Country Guide Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Country-G ..
Companiesandmarkets.com aims to provide clients with the widest array of reports and market research across all of our 27 industry sectors. Companiesandmarkets.comâ€™s team of analysts are available to offer clients specific advice on finding relevant information and also purchasing the correct market research reports for their specific business needs. Over 100,000 companies are listed in Companiesandmarkets.com´s online reports database, providing clients with an extensive coverage not only of company profiles but also of high value and insightful market reports.
Phone: 44 0203 086 8600