Deputy Minister of Jusitce E.Erdenejamiyan: It is true that I sent letter to Interpol

E.Erdenejamiyan, Deputy Minister of Justice is accused for sending letter to Interpol asking to stop investigation internationally former president Nambar Enkhbayar`s sister Nambar Enkhtuya, B.Khuyag.

Our journalist spoken to E.Erdenejamiyan, Deputy Minister of Justice about the case.

-Reports say that Anti Corruption Authority suspect you for sending controversial letter ? Can you give more details of it?

-Anti Corruption Authority questioned me on 29th October. And I received a notice paper for suspect from ACA. So that now I should be investigated as a suspect for the case.

-Dows it mean that you had sent a letter regarding to former President Nambar Enkhbayar to Interpol?

-It is true that I had sent a letter to Interpol. Former President Nambar Enkhbayar`s sister Namber Enkhtuya and B.Khuyag are wanted regarding to corruption case by Interpol. But Interpol is not allowed to run investigation on four cases such as human right violation, racial discrimination, political and religious cases. And for the case related to Nambar Enkhbayar is believed to a political case. That`s why I sent that letter.

-When did you send that letter ?

-I sent an email behalf of Deputy Minister of Justice and a member of MPRP almost then days ago.

-Did you ask to stop investigation on two suspects of Nambar Enkhbayar?

-Interpol is investigating Nambar Enkhtuya and B.Khuyag upon a request by General Police Office of Mongolia. But Nambar Enkhbayar`s case is still controversial and not finally solved. And we believe he can be showed a mercy. We believe Nambar Enkhbayar`s case is politically motivated. Therefore I asked Interpol to come in Mongolia to determine whether the case is politically motivated or not. If it is found out Nambar Enkhbayar`s case is politically motivated, General Police Office and Interpol will have troubles. That`s why I sent e-mail to Interpol.

- Is not sending e-mail behalf of Deputy Minister is lawbreaking ?

-I am a member of MPRP. And appointed as Deputy Minister on behalf of the party. I would never agree false charge against Nambar Enkhabayar. I will never give up during my four year term.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog