Ivanhoe Mines Seeks Out Copper In The Gobi Desert; 2 Ways To Play Gold

Recently, I discussed Ivanhoe Mines, Inc. (IVN) with Clay Mahaffey, Chief Analyst of the National Eagles and Angels Association on the “Stock Watch” segment of my nationally syndicated radio program “The George Jarkesy Show”. Below is the discussion we had on the show about the prospects for IVN and its copper mining operations in Mongolia. The stock is currently trading at $16.52 as of close on March 23rd and is something I believe the individual investor should add to their watch list and maybe it will be a good fit for your portfolio. Clay and I also discussed Gold ETF’s including Large Cap Gold Mining stocks (GDX) and a Junior Mining ETF (GDXJ) as I believe gold should be a part of every individual investor’s portfolio. The timing now I believe is good with the recent pull back in gold prices. I think the fact that many governments and central banks around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog