MPRP officials comment on state of politics

Mongolian People’s Revolutionary Party (MPRP) Chairman N.Enkhbayar and Secretary General N.Udval held a press conference on Tuesday to outline the party’s positions on several issues.

They said there were problems with the draft law on the election. They also said misinformation about the MPRP was being spread.

The officials said they would publish a statement about the “swindle” and “fraud” involving the Oyutolgoi mining agreement, and claimed “oligarchs” are defaming the MPRP.
They also said the MPP and the DP are trying to negatively impact the MPRP’s registration with the State Supreme Court, and that such actions amount to illegal defamation.

N.Enkhbayar said the MPRP is fighting for fairness and will continue that fight. He said the party fights for justice and equal rights. He predicted the “oligarchs” named in the statement would likely retaliate against the MPRP.

Comments

  1. Hello there I am so excited I found your blog, I really found you
    by mistake, while I was searching on Bing for
    something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a
    marvelous post and a all round exciting blog (I also
    love the theme/design), I don't have time to browse it all at the minute but I have book-marked
    it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the excellent job.


    My site: lifestyle Liberation blueprints

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog