Mongolian beauties

HIMALAYAN NEWS SERVICE

Representing the Mongol community, these confident young girls want to carve a niche for themselves as well as give recognition to their community. Beautiful and confident, these women are all ready to compete for the crown of Miss Mongol 2013, which is scheduled to be held on April 6 at Army Officer’s Club, Sundhara. Annapurna Post is the official print media and THT Live is the voting partner.

Contestant #28

Anista Gurung

Age: 23 years

Height: 5’2”

Reason for participation: I am a proud Mongolian child and nothing gives me more pleasure than representing the Mongols. I would like to restore the past glories of Mongolian culture and make the world recognise us.

Hope for title: I believe in myself. I have retained the values my parents have instilled in me. I have learnt how to face my fears and accept every challenge in my life. Moreover, each of us is gifted in unique way. My confidence, my ability to take criticism and my commitment are my strong points, which make hopeful about winning the title.

If I win the crown: I would promote the Mongolian culture and do something, which has never been done. I am happy I am closer to my dream. Even if I do not, it will be a beautiful experience being a part of a wonderful pageant.

Beauty pageant is ... A way to know and show new talents in a good and creative way.

Inspiration: It is my dream to walk there feeling like a queen. I am my inspiration.

To vote for Anista, type MM 28 and send it to 2722

Contestant #27

Jyoti Ghising

Age: 20 years

Height: 5’3”

Reason for participation: To learn something new about different people and cultures, to represent my culture. Beauty pageant is my passion.

Hope for title: I am hardworking and confident with a positive attitude. So, I am hopeful about winning the crown.

If I win the crown: I will help promote cultural beauty pageants like this and get into social work.

Beauty pageant is ... A platform to explore hidden talents of women, develop their personality and confidence. It focuses on women empowerment.

Inspiration: It is I but wit-hout my mother, it would not have been possible.

To vote for Jyoti, type MM 27 and send it to 2722

"Click Here to read today's edition of The Himalayan Times, just as it appears in Print. "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog